Woodson Research Center - Fondren Library -  Rice University
Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:




Advanced Search (Items only)

Autry House, exterior view

wrc01939.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Autry House, exterior view

Subject

Places

Description

Black and white photograph with Autry House in the background, parked cars and bystanders in the middle, and an area of off-road dirt scored by tires in the foreground.
Autry House is located across Main Street from Rice University and is now part of Palmer Episcopal Church. The building was originally a donation from the family of James Lockhart Autry II and served as an important social space for students before the Rice Memorial Center was built.

Source

Rice University general photo files, Autry House exterior, Woodson Research center, Fondren Library, Rice University

Publisher

Rice University

Date

1921

Rights

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
This material is in the public domain and may be freely used, with attribution. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Identifier

http://hdl.handle.net/1911/68351
wrc01939